Join the conversation about opportunities for social mobility in Africa
This yearâ€™s Social change Summit seeks to understand how we might expose and connect more people in Africa to opportunities that help them move up the social ladder to a higher socio-economic class. We plan to explore how to expand opportunities around education, employment and entrepreneurship.
The Summit is a convergence of stakeholders drawn from government, business, civil societies, donors, academia and international organisations. At the summit, participants will engage in discussions that facilitate the understanding of the opportunities which enable social mobility.
The event is to you by Co-Creation Hub (CcHub).Â CcHub is a social innovation centre dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity.
- Stephen King (Omidyar Network)
- Ory Okolloh (Director Investments, Omidyar Network)
- Ali Baba Akpobome (Stand-up Comedian)
- Bunmi Lawson (MD, Accion Microfinance Bank)
- Seni Sulyman (Country Director (Nigeria), Andela)
- Fela Bank Olemoh (SA to Lagos State Governor on Education)
- Desiree Craig (Practice Lead (Education), Co-Creation Hub)
- Folasade Adefisayo (Board Member, Teach for Nigeria)
- Tobi Odunowo (Head Organisation Design & Performance Management, Total Nigeria)
- Mo Adefeso-Olateju (TEP Centre)
- Folake Okunubi (Procter & Gamble, Nigeria)
- Michael Ibonye (Director Strategy (Innovation and Business Intelligence), WAVE Academy)
- Bunmi Otegbade (MD, Generation Enterprise)
- Folorunsho Orimoloye (Head of alternative channels, Union Bank of Nigeria)
- ‘Bosun Tijani (CEO, Co-Creation Hub)
Check the website for more information and registration.
The post Co-creation Hub presents Social Change Summit – 22 June 2017 appeared first on Innovation Village.